The future

over 11 years ago
as84 didn't upload a photo

Alison s (as84)

5 posts

Just wondering if anyone can tell me where things are heading? It all feels so messy and confusing

My initials are AMS my dob is July 4 1984

Many thanks

over 11 years ago

Hi, well things will be chaning for you a lot, but nothing you will not be able to handle, what id also see is a guy on your mind, I think he’s taking too much space and time that you need to focus on other things. While you can be a bit more sensitive and bit more serious, you need to understand that there are another more important matters than love, your personal wellbeing is one fo them! As an early advisory, be more careful when you do something, take extra attention. Please visit me anytime if you would like to have a talk and a private about it. Best Regards.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING! you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. from your post im picking up alot of changes ahead of you.lets chat to get more intune.

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

Please contact me.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Alison,

I sense things are not going to get any easier anytime soon unless some changes are made. By both of you. Lets do a reading and see what all I can get for you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
as84 didn't upload a photo

Alison s (as84)

5 posts

Thank you for your replies, I guess I really want to know is do we have a future together?

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Come to me for a reading Alison and I will be glad to tell you what I sense about this ….

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

IM AVB , 10$ NO LIMIT READINGS. 88 CENTS A MIN

over 11 years ago

Hello, in response to your question, I am able to give you clear, honest and direct answers. I only work with first names, therfore, could you please send these along if you choose to hire.

you will not be dissapointed with the quality of my reading.

Looking forward to hearing from you