question

over 11 years ago
xojennyxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

I wanted to move to Austria in January and be a nanny for a family.. They still want me.. but I can’t move there until April or May since I have to go to treatment. I told them I have to work until April or May.. Will they be willing to work with me and wait until then to have me as their nanny? I hope so.. I really want to move there but it has to wait. :

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Jenny,

What kind of treatment and is it something you can have THERE?

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Jenny, if you are not a citizen of the EU, normally it would be a bit difficult to access public health services, of course the private one is open for everybody thou it is more expensive. I have gone for several reasons since it’s 3 hrs from where I am and the service is good on my opinion. As for the babysitting it can only happen if you are able to agree with the family regarding your treatment, yes it is important that you attend yourself first and also I see you a bit worried about love matters. The only way to to know if you can really go in April or May would be by checking with a chart, to ensure the time is precise. Best Regards, Ed.