Can anyone assist me?

over 11 years ago

Hello, all. I have posted once before about wanting to know some things about my future. I was contacted by a couple of psychics but every time I come online, sadly they are offline. One lady was telling me about a $10 deal which sounds great and I would like to take up on that offer. I am engaged to a wonderful man and we are to be married in 2014. We are currently in a long distance relationship as I am from Australia and he is from Canada. We are also working on starting our own business. What I would like to know about is our general future as a married couple, if we do infact get our business venture going and also would like to know about money for us. I use a pre-paid mastercard and I have $15 credited to it for this once off use and would like to receive advice through e-mail as opposed to voice chat. If any of this is possible and anyone out there is willing to give me my fortune, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you.

Warm thank-you,

Abbey.
over 11 years ago

Abbey, what I can offer you in one email is a check on a personalized chart, there it is possible to see with precision and good timing. I would only need some information about both of you, your names are not needed at all, no spells, magic nor any kind of gimmicks needed. Come to visit me anytime for dealing out and if you feel comfy with it. Best Regards. Ed.

over 11 years ago
sunsmile's photo

SpiritsDivine (sunsmile)

1 post

Abbey I can give you an email reading if you like. My email readings are $7.00. Let me know in chat if that is what you would like.

over 11 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

I can help you. Please contact me.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Abbey,

I have a 10 dollar deal as well…and would be very happy to help you on this matter. Online now and available!

I can do email readings for you too if you wish.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicsylviamarks didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sylvia (psychicsylviamarks)

27 posts

call me i can help you and tell you what you need to know… with my 10$deal you get 15minutes please call i will be happy to help you and answer your questions.

Sylvia

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Abbey – I am from Australia also.

I am fairly new to the board and going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you?

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

HI ABBEY FIRST OFF CONGRATS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT! I WILL BE GLAD TO LOOK INTO THIS FOR YOU AN DTELL YOU WHATS TOME COME IN YOUR NEW MARRIGE LIFE BEGINGIN NEXT YEAR. MY $10 DEAL RIGHT NOW ANSWERS TWO OF YOUR QUESTION AND GIVES YOU UNLIMITED TIME. OFFER ENDS SOON. SO NOW WILL BE A GREAT TIME! CLICK MY PROFLE FOR MORE INFO.AND COME JOIN ME IN CHAT FOR A GENUINE PSYCHIC READING. I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON! TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, I have the insight that you need to know…I would like to help you further…Thanks!