LOVE

over 11 years ago

my partner and i have been together for nearly 3 years but he’s walked out twice saying he’s depressed and scared but then wants to try again. will it work this this time round and eventually get married as i have given him another chance but really hesitant about it because im scared of getting hurt again my dob 7/5/86 his 18/5/83

over 11 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

He seems to be confused with his life. There’s also alot of trust issues and communication problems. Please contact me I will give you further input

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

im here to help you , i have a 10$ deal no limit questions and answers

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Victoria,

First if he is depressed he needs to get treated for it…no sense in walking around feeling like that anymore. This is going to help change him a lot and he will feel like himself again.

Secondly,let’s take a deeper look into this and see what else is going on in a chat session. You are sure to find some answers and be able to move forward.

Talk to you soon and blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

things will worj for the two of you victoria but some changes.

~you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING! you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. from your post im picking up alot of changes ahead of you.lets chat to get more intune.

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago

hello, I would be happy to see how things will work out for you this time around.

I work with first names only, therefore, if you choose to hire, please send them along.

I am clear honest and direct. You won’t be dissapointed.

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Think we all get depressed time to time. Meditation can help him relieve the stress, anxiety,and fears. Negative relationships in the past do effect the present moment. Although it may seem a long time, it is about becoming two and whole complete individuals and coming together into a healthy relationship. If you’d like to chat please contact me. http://hattiemattiemae.wordpress.com/