Who will I get married to?

over 11 years ago

Is there any psychic that is able to see far into the future and determine who I will share my life with in the future?

Thanks!

over 11 years ago
emilyreneedeane's photo

Emily Deane (emilyreneedeane)

3 posts

I will need more information from you before I can really give you any accurate readings. Please contact me! I’d love to try and look into your future love life for you.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Elizabeth,

In all honesty I do not believe any reader can answer that question with 100% certainity because there is always an element of Freedom of Choice.

I am assuming you will not be forced into any marriage with a gun to your head.

I am fairly new to the board and going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you?

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago

Hello Elizabeth, I need dob details to tell about partner, behavior, moon sign, about family, siblings and nature of work of the partner…so pretty much everything short of name.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

yes your soulmate is in the near future forcast. you more than welcome to join me for chat to get more accuracy and detials . im having great deals check my profile. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/04 TO 2/11!!!!

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, I have the insight that you need to know…I am very affordable…and I will help you…Thanks!