blocked

over 11 years ago

just asking out of curiosity did he 30-10-75 block me on facebook, or was it his gf? and why if anyone can answer me pls

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Girlfriend…you still on here. I would say she has an influence on him, but he is just letting go…as well as you should be working on this as well emotionally. Detaching, and focusing your energy somewhere else. Sometimes you just have to allow people to learn there lessons. You might not like the situation or circumstances, but really you are only hurting yourself by hanging on to it in the moment. You really need to let go of the anxiety, fears, and negativity in this relationship, and try to pull yourself into a healthier state of mind.

over 11 years ago

hi hattie, i pop back from time to time i have let go and dont get all emotional now i just wanted to know who blocked me ive learned to overcome him now ive become stronger now this relationship is dead now and no doubt so is the friendship just hoped we could have stayed friends thats what he said we would but doesnt look like it to me…..onwards n upwards now take each day as it comes now thanks hattie, altho i am surprised he has let her take over him he wasnt like that with me?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING! you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. from your post im picking up alot of changes ahead of you.lets chat to get more intune.

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)