Any advice

over 11 years ago

My heart has been heavy for the past couple of days about contacting a friend of mine. Im not sure why but I really feel like I need to but im scared of what he may say or do if I did contact him. I saw him yesteray and he smiled so sweet like he wanted to say something to but he didnt. What is going on with us? Should I contact him or will he be contacting me anytime soon?? My dob 10/2/80 his is 8/19/80 any and all true advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

over 11 years ago
love_readings_by_sabrina didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sabrina (love_readings_by_sabrina)

2 posts

yes i feel you should call him….for anymore info come chat with me

over 11 years ago

Thank you Sabrina, I really want to just not sure how to start the conversation with him. I just want to be open with him and tell him how much I miss him. Just not sure if that is the right thing for me to do or not. I just dont want to make matters worse.

over 11 years ago

Hi, you should call him and have a talk together, I see that there is a lot you might want to tell but also you keep too much things to yourself. As for him, he is that way… trying to catch your attention, not with a bad intention but that’s the way he is, so give it a try and do not be afraid of asking. Best Regards, Ed.

over 11 years ago
psychicsunshine didn't upload a photo

PsychicSunshine (psychicsunshine)

23 posts

Call Him And tell him what you need to tell him, dont be stressed about it just realax! and take your time :)

over 11 years ago

Thanks Ed and Sunshine. Ed when you said he is that way do you mean that he holds alot of stuff in as well or he is wanting to talk to me but scared to? So you all think it will be a good thing and not something that will push him farther away from me? Thanks again for your advice!

over 11 years ago

Well I did get the nerve up to at least text him last night. I didnt tell him I missed him or anything just asked how he was. He didnt reply to me. I dont know if he didnt get the text or if he just didnt want to talk to me but guess I should leave it alone now. Do you think he will contact me now?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

give him time hun dont have any contact with him now you shown him you still care and you exsits..now just wait in him..he will contact you soon..lets chat to see whats is taking him so much time to do so..their is plenty things for me to tell you if you like you can meet me in chat ‘

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello my name is erica and i am running a special it is 5.00 UNLIMITED questions.. take a look at my profile and feel free to chat thanks!.

over 11 years ago

Thank you psychiclee. I just get worried because I had a psychic tell me time was against us. But I have had so many different stories im not sure which to belive.

over 11 years ago

Kimi, yep he’s that way, he wants a bit of attention and he likes to do it with people in general. Not a bad guy, but he’s like that, independently from anything else… play the same game, make him come to you, and follow a simple rule, create respect throu absence.

over 11 years ago

Thank you so much Ed. Its just hard sometimes sitting back waiting. But I did have a psychic tell me time was against us so is that a good or bad thing?

over 11 years ago

For time you are the only one who manages it, nobody else…. and yes time can be your ally or enemy but in this case what you have to do is create interest in him to approach you. It’s simple charm him with flirty eyes and other moves, if he’s smart enough he’ll get the message and come. He has to come to you, not you to him. Of course some guys are a bit shy but flirt with him and keep some distance.

over 11 years ago

Ed you really make alot of since to me about this, but my only problem is how can I do that with out contacting him? I work days and he works nights so I hardly ever see him at all. Would flirty text messages work or he too much right now? Thank you for being so kind and helpful with this matter to. I really do appreciate it a lot.

over 11 years ago
merlinwi's photo

Merlin (merlinwi)

16 posts

hello, do you know the and place of birth?

over 11 years ago

Merlin my place of birth was Morristown Tennesse and his was Newport Tennessee

over 11 years ago

Please contact me . I will give you full accurate insight on if you should contact him or not . I will give you the truth on how he would feel . I read the spirit of the person . Contact me Live chat or by e,mail . My readings come true . Ask any other questions . Blessings -sunn10020-Fee -$10.00

over 11 years ago

Thanks everyone for the advice.

over 11 years ago

hello, I’ve read your question and am able to give you clear, honest and direct answers. I work with first names only, therefore, if you choose to hire, please send them along.

looking forward to hearing from you