How to make sure guy knows it's his last chance?

over 11 years ago

I was with a guy that put in absolutely zero effort. I know it was because I was too giving and put in all the effort. He seems to want to still be in contact with me and is over-confident that I will always be there for him.

If I did give him one more chance, I want to know that it is definitely his last chance and if he wasted it jerking me around, it would be over in a heartbeat.

How do I make sure he knows that he’s touched my last nerve?

Thanks!

over 11 years ago
psychicsunshine didn't upload a photo

PsychicSunshine (psychicsunshine)

23 posts

this guy seems like a hard headed person that dont let just anyone in, you have to show him its his last chance, tell him! its his last chance!!! he shouldint be doing this, you should have ended it already, but knowing that you like this guy alot! give it another try, everybody deserves a 2nd chance. :)

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Tell him how you feel elizebeth..he does care for you very much and it would hurt him to lose you his heart knows that at least but his mind he is childish..contact me i can answer in more detail for you

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

He knows he is on the edge,thats why he is being so nice.But you still have to tell him so he knows his feling is correct.

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello my name is erica and i am running a special it is 5.00 UNLIMITED questions.. take a look at my profile and feel free to chat thanks!.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Elizabeth,

I can answer that for you in a chat session. Get answers from a man on this subject.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

hello , i have a deal offering no limit 10$ no time, limit

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Elizabeth,

It is called setting boundaries of what is o.k. and what is not o.k.

By the way when a guy is putting in zero effort – sorry why are you allowing yourself to be treated this way.

There is a book that covers male behaviour written by a guy about guys and the way they work in romantic relationship and in a nutshell the title also says how this guy feels about you. Sorry I do not write the title, so please do not take offence at me.

The book in question is called “HE IS JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU” – it also became a movie.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago

Hello Elizabeth, put your foot down and say what you mean, and mean what you say let him know you mean business enough is enough. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/11 TO 1/18!!!!

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, I have the insight that you need to know…I would like to help you further in the future…Thanks!

over 11 years ago

Stop being so avalible to him and stop.contacting him..he is so confident because he is sure u are not leaving..you are allowing this man to treat u this way…date other guys and if he truely cares about u..he will.do anything to get u back…btw I am not a,advisor