will my luck change??

over 11 years ago

I have had a very hard year due to job loss, bereavements and family illness and am so exhausted- mentally, physically, emotionally, financially…is there a light at the end of the tunnel for me? will my life improve soon? is there anyone watching over me and my family? thank you xx

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello my name is erica and i am running a special it is 5.00 UNLIMITED questions.. take a look at my profile and feel free to chat thanks!.

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

hello , i can help u reach me im true born gifted

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi jennifer you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING! you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. from your post im picking up alot of changes ahead of you.lets chat to get more intune.

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
psychicsunshine didn't upload a photo

PsychicSunshine (psychicsunshine)

23 posts

hey jennifer my name is sunshine there are many changes ahead for you sweet heart, come chat with me for 5 free minutes i have lots to tell you.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Jennifer,

Things are going to start looking up for you in the new year…lets do a reading and I can tell you when in the new year.

Blessings !

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Please contact me , I see many things are going to change around you . I will give you the truth and time frame . My readings come true . Contact me _Live chat or by e,mail . I know I can help you . Blessings sunn10020$10.00

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Jennifer,

YES your luck will change and I am willing to tell you how to go about it so you can bring this into your life for yourself.

This is a free gift from me to you. Law of Attraction can help with finances & love life. Put out positive desires only to achieve the best. Please note things still will not happen overnight as this is not a spell but a new approach to your life.

All the best Esther

over 11 years ago
lauraashley36's photo

Laura Ashley (lauraashley36)

22 posts

Jennifer , yes your luck will change , don’t give up . You have many loved ones watching over you . Message me for in depth tarot reading .

over 11 years ago
pursonl's photo

Ori Goddess (pursonl)

21 posts

God watches over the faithful.

Believe you are not alone! Believe the har times will pass!

Let us chat about your alternatives.

Ori Wisdom

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

I can read your entire future…. Contact me live I have 25+ years experience