nothing is going right

over 11 years ago

Why is that I end things that are going well, put the horse before the cart, and never save. I am in so much debt, I took out a short term loan for school and I did not pay it back within the deadline that I now have a hold on my account, which means I can’t register for next semester. My grades are awful, and i am lacking the energy to try to do well. I have a man in my life that I have been with only for almost two years, off and on (never really off) he really wants to make changes… He was born on 03/19/90, and me on 06.06.90 I just told him today though that I want to be myself… when that isn’t really true. I am just so stressed and it doesn’t help that he cheated on me in the past… :( Can someone help me to come up with ideas to get out of my troubles. It so bad. I am over 2000 dollars from short term loans, credit cards, and membership dues to a fitness club…

over 11 years ago

I would love to be able to give you some insight into your problems, but I would rather talk in private. Give me a call :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Frieda,

You have created a mess ,sure,but it can be fixed.You sound awfully depressed as well,and that to can be fixed.You and your BF are very young,and you have plenty of time. I would be glad to do a reading with you and to see what I can do to help you get it together and move forward.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Frida, the time has come to stop the current path and make drastic changes, I do not need to use the cards as a start to tell you that you will have to suspend luxuries and tighten your belt. As for what I can see if you are able to do this you will have solutions at hand, some of them will be very hard for you, but seems you might not have more options at the moment. As for your partner…, well I think you should concentrate more on your own wellbeing than on the boyfriend, it just does not pay off at the moment isn’t it????. The sun and moon in oppositon… not very good for the ones born under Gemini at the moment. Drop to have a little talk with me anytime you feel ok with it. Best Regards, Ed.

over 11 years ago
merlinwi's photo

Merlin (merlinwi)

16 posts

have you sat down and thought about what you want?

over 11 years ago

Please connect me and I can give you full accurate insight and details on your questions . I will give you time frame when things are going to move forward around finances and your life . Please contact me sunn1020-Fee $12,00 Please have pay pal . My readings come true . Blessings -Marva

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING! you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. from your post im picking up alot of changes ahead of you.want to know what they are? lets chat to get more intune.contact me today for a better tommorow!

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)