FEELINGS

over 11 years ago

I am seeing a man atm called Shawn 24/11/1970. my dob is 28/08/1961.can u see anything developing into a proper relationship please?

over 11 years ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology. GOD BLESS YOU.

over 11 years ago

Please contact me and I can help you right away . I will give you full accurate insight on your love for the future with Shawn . I will give you time frame . Please contact me live chat or bty e,mail . my readings come true . I will only give you the truth.Blessings -sunn10020 fee $10.00

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

yes i am picking up good news is coming for you soon! and finaly yoru going to see a change for the better ..jane if i can pick up all this fo ryou only form a post ..then i know i have a great conection with you ..so lets chat to get more detail Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Jane,

I am online now and would be glad to help you with this.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

hello, I’ve read your post and would be happy to look into this for you. I’m honest, direct. Looking forward to hearing from you.