woman on dating site

over 11 years ago
kg107 didn't upload a photo

kg107 (kg107)

20 posts

hi i’m straight but i’ve been chatting with this pretty girl on a dating site we are in. is she really a girl wanting to meet a girl best friend or is it someone i know like ray or someone else that is pretending to be her? i’m kristina born october 7, 1980 thanks.

over 11 years ago
sophiademetros16 didn't upload a photo

PsychicReadingsBySophia (sophiademetros16)

63 posts

hi dear i would love to help please chat with me ty

over 11 years ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology. god bless you dear.

over 11 years ago

hello, Kristina, I will give you full accurate insight on your questions . Please contact me and I can help you right away . By e,mail or live chat . I will give you the truth. my readings come true . I will answer all of your questions . Fee $10.00-Blessings-sunn10020

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING! you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. from your post im picking up alot of changes ahead of you.lets chat to get more intune.

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Kristina,

I could tell you in a reading,but to just say now I would be careful what you divulge.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Kristina,

I could tell you in a reading,but to just say now I would be careful what you divulge.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
kg107 didn't upload a photo

kg107 (kg107)

20 posts

Thanks everyone!

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

EXPERT, 35 YEARS, TRUEBORN , GIFTED! 10$ NO WORRY ABOUT MINS!!!