Will i ever be happy?

over 11 years ago

I never seem to find the right man to make me happy, will it ever happen?

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorstefanie's photo

Psychic Stephanie (spiritualadvisorstefanie)

116 posts

sensing there is a man around you who really cares, also showing me you been having lots of stress, contact me sweety for more detailed reading :)

over 11 years ago
ms.samantha's photo

Ms.Samantha (ms.samantha)

4 posts

Yes Hun, With My Guidnce And Diraction You will, Come Have A Chat With Me Im online, Godbles.

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
psychicmella's photo

★Mella's Love Vision's★ (psychicmella)

66 posts

Hello Karen,

I would be more then happy to help shed some light on your love life.Feel free to contact me at anytime for a reading.

Many Blessings~Mella

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

EXPERT, 35 YEARS, TRUEBORN , GIFTED! 10$ NO WORRY ABOUT MINS!!!

over 11 years ago

Hi, I’ve read your post and am able to help you with answers. I’m clear, direct and honest. I work with first names only, therefore, should you be interested in a reading, please send them along.

Looking forward to hearing from you

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Karen,

Why do you feel you need a man to make you happy? You are responsible for your happiness,not some dude. I would love to do a reading on this for you if you want honesty,and accuracy and no BS. But start off knowing YOU need to be happy with yourself before you will find someone who will be right for you. Dont expect someone to bring you joy if you cant be happy alone.

Blessings!

Bluedragon