What will he do?

over 11 years ago

My bday is 12/19/75 a man I’ve been dating shared with me how much he likes me but has commitment issues and is terrified of marriage. He says he has been hurt a lot by people who claimed to love him. I explained to him I can’t be in a relationship without a possibility of marriage if we say we love one another. I told him if he don’t work on it I’m finished? His bday is 10/12/81. Will he work on it or walk away?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi casey.. yes he is afriad if commitment due to being hurt in the past..but he will grow up and realise whars right for him…if you like we can chat to get more intune with the topic and give you further inisghts and advise! TY & GB

over 11 years ago

hi, I’ve read your post and am able to give you answers. I’m honest, direct and clear. I could show you what he will do and how things will work out.

I only work with first names, therefore, please send them along.

looking forward to hearing from you

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Casey,

I am online now and available and would be glad to do a session with you on this subject. I feel he is using this as an excuse by the way, everyone has been hurt by loved ones,after all,they are usually the ones who hurt us the most. Tell him to grow up and be a man about this issue.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Thanks!

over 11 years ago
sophiademetros16 didn't upload a photo

PsychicReadingsBySophia (sophiademetros16)

63 posts

hi dear i am a born gifted psychic come visit my page and chat with me….

over 11 years ago

Thanks

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

HUN LETS CHAT I FEEL I CAN HELP YOU IN MY $10 SPECIAL MINUTES ARE NOT PROBLEM I FEEL MANY THINGS FOR ME TO TELL YOU .WE HAVE MUCH TO TALK ABOUT HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON! TY & GB :)