sean

over 11 years ago

My name is cheryl4-24-62 and I was wondering about someone that I used to work with his name is sean 7-21-70 I was wondering if he misses me, or is upset with. Just want to know what’s going on with him

over 11 years ago
psychicsunshine didn't upload a photo

PsychicSunshine (psychicsunshine)

23 posts

he has been thinking about you alot latley, if you want to know more come chat with me 3 free minutes

over 11 years ago

Hi Cheryl, I’m able to give you answers to your question. I can do e-mail reading or live chat.

Looking forward to hearing from you

over 11 years ago
psychicmella's photo

★Mella's Love Vision's★ (psychicmella)

66 posts

Hello Cheryl

I would be more then happy to help shed some light on your confusion with sean.

Feel free to contact me anytime.

Many Blessings

over 11 years ago
sophiademetros16 didn't upload a photo

PsychicReadingsBySophia (sophiademetros16)

63 posts

hi dear i see that you been worrying a bit more than usual come chat with me for a detailed reading..

over 11 years ago
ladydonna's photo

Donna Landino (ladydonna)

34 posts

i see that he has been thinking of you lately at the time you and him were working together he was scared to show how he felt about you and regrets not doing so if you like we can chat and i can look more in to this for you

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Well hun i do see yes you are on his mind but he doesnt know where to go with you he is cofused at the moment..this is why you havnt realy had much contact wiht him BUT i do feel your goiing to have contact woht him soon and good news is to come from it! lets chat to get more intune!