legit email readings?

over 11 years ago

So every time I try to connect bitwine fails…. anyone givx email readings that are accurate?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

HEY Catherine ill be glad to do an email reading..if you like you can contact me live first and if tat doesnt work we can do emial..i feel many good things to tell you and is coming your way soon.. Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Catherine,

I give email readings that are deep and in detail. They usually run about 20 pages or more. They include tarot,auras,numerology and my psychic sensings. I charge 75 dollars for them,payable through Bitwine. If you are having connection issues with the site,then you should contact Jennifer here at Bitwine as she can help you.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
sweetsouthernsage's photo

Jennifer McDonald (sweetsouthernsage)

23 posts

Yes! I actually used to do e-mail readings all the time before I found BitWine! Those are nice because you don’t have to wait and pay for typing costs! One fee, and you get your answers in a nice, long, informational e-mail! My current rate for email readings is $25, so just let me know if you’d like one! Either Message me OR contact me live when you’re ready!

Love + Light, Jennifer M.