Reignition of the past

over 11 years ago

I met someone 7years ago. he was everything i didnt normally go for. but there was something about him. we connected on a level ive never experienced. but it seemed our love was not meant to be as he was married. I hadnt seen him in 2.5years and suddenly in a random huge busy place there he was. We talked and his not married anymore. He said he wants to clean up his life and close the door on his old life before he starts anything with me.. that his wanted this for so long he wants to make sure its perfect. I havent seen him in nearly 2 months. We text here and there and i had told him when his sorted to let me know… have we really been given a 2nd chance? How long until we can make a start..we’ve lost so much time together already

over 11 years ago
rockstar's photo

rockstar (rockstar)

58 posts

hy please tell me your and u lover name and date of birth i can help you and also sove it . god ture your dreams . regards rocstar your well wisher

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

just from reading you post i feel a specail soulmate conection for you and him .and i do feel that if you love somene let them go and if its meant to be he will return..he did BUT their is still somthing holdong him back from meovng anywhere wiht you.. lets chat to see whats goin on woht him and where things are headed for the tow of you! Hope to hear fromy uo soon! TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
sweetsouthernsage's photo

Jennifer McDonald (sweetsouthernsage)

23 posts

Hi Is this real!

I have to say, I’m certainly picking up a soulmate vibration from you and what you’ve written; however, I believe that he is a part of your life that shows up when you need reinforcement or spark of idea. I feel that he is part of a soul-group that travels with you from life to life. He on the other hand, does not realize certain things.

Love + Light, Jennifer M.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I would need to do a reading for you on this to tell you for sure. His disappearance over the last couple of months is NOT a good sign though. If you want some truthful answers I am online and available now.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Thank you all so much. I also feel a soul connection with him, something ive never experienced before. He understands me and is very spiritual himself. My name is Heidi 23/5/1980 His James 14/4/1980 Thank you

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Heidi,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view towards you, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

all the best EstherLibra