baby?

over 11 years ago

can someone tell me when i will have a baby?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING! you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a TRUE PSYCHIC such as my self.. from your post im picking up alot of CHANGES ahead of you.lets chat TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMORROW!.3 mins free one free question andmy $10 deal dont worry bout mins..ill answer your question in just one session! cheack my reviews:)

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
psychicsunshine didn't upload a photo

PsychicSunshine (psychicsunshine)

23 posts

do you know what you really need briama A REAL PSYCHIC come chat with me 5 free minutes im online now and im very accurate

over 11 years ago
sweetsouthernsage's photo

Jennifer McDonald (sweetsouthernsage)

23 posts

Hi Briana Stacey!

According to the 9 of Coins, you will have a baby as soon as you are self-sufficient, in a stable point in your life where you are able to center your life around your baby, and when your body is capable, healed, and ready to have one! Stress will often hinder our bodies from functioning correctly, so keep that in mind.

For more answers about what all of that means, please feel free to call me!

Love & Light! :)

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Hello Briana! I am See A Baby in 2013!!!!! contact me now!

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

I specialize in TTC (trying to conceive) Readings… With full pregnancy information on pregnancy, birth, and info on the baby. :)

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

You have bin under a lot of stress latly.When the mind is stressed the body doesnt do what you want it to do.Come and chat I can give you some pionters on how to et pregnet.