is it 2012 or is this just the real world?

over 11 years ago

Ive struggled with ill health due to a car accident leading to legal proceedings leading to financial hardship. Then a light in a past flame was given to me temporarily. A tiny piece of happiness. What i thought could never be. Then he was taken away with issues to sort out. Is it going to get better or is this just life? Will i forever struggle? Will these issues resolve? will i ever be happy?

over 11 years ago
sophiademetros16 didn't upload a photo

PsychicReadingsBySophia (sophiademetros16)

63 posts

hi dear i do see cause you are emotionally under some stress and i wanna help you please visit my page see what i have to offer and come chat with me i was born a psychic and helped over 15,000 costumers and with my guidance I’ve helped them overcome any crisis in there life’s blessings ;)

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

all those questions dear i can answer and you will be clear at im once and for all in just one session! dont take 1 step forwards and feel as if you took 100 steps back any lobnger..contact me today for a better tomorrow!

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

i am online and can answer your questions $5 special

over 11 years ago
psychicmella's photo

★Mella's Love Vision's★ (psychicmella)

66 posts

Hello Sweetie,

I would be happy to help shed some light on your worries and confusion. From your post i sense things will turn in your favor in the up coming new year.

Feel free to contact me for a reading.

Many Blessings