weird dream

over 11 years ago
robsonti's photo

robsonti

22 posts

couple of days ago i dreamt that i was looking out a window. I see an ocean/water, it was very rough… high waves hitting the beach/land. I see vehicle (card/suv) crossing it. they were floating on the water like boats while traversing the waves and landing safe on the land. the colors I saw was dark color, like navy blue perhaps and light ones, silver?

I can still picture it on my mind and i feel its telling me something. Can anyone tell me what it is? Please …

over 11 years ago
sophiademetros16 didn't upload a photo

PsychicReadingsBySophia (sophiademetros16)

63 posts

hi dear im picking up from your energies cause u been worrying a little more than usual With Dream analysis I cannot only see the meaning of your dream, but to help you solve what is the cause call today! For a detailed reading

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING! you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. from your post im picking up alot of changes ahead of you.want to know what they are? lets chat to get more intune.contact me today for a better tommorow!

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
teamus didn't upload a photo

Taylor Anthony (teamus)

11 posts

Robsonti, you have envisioned a way out of your troubles. It is from a distance that you found perspective. I see you coming out of something with more victory than you expected. It is true that you can be the hero in your own life. What is it that you wish to rescue yourself from? Advice: Do not be content to watch your life from the sidelines. Others do no know best what you should do. The SUV traversing water signifies you think you don’t have the right tools to change, but just because they don’t feel right, doesn’t mean it isn’t working. You are on the right path and about the business of making a breakthrough.

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have the insight that you need to know…come and chat with me, so I can help you further…Thanks!

over 11 years ago
linden's photo

Linden (linden)

22 posts

come see me in a private I have the insight that you need to know come and chat with me, so I can help you further Thanks!

over 11 years ago
lauraashley36's photo

Laura Ashley (lauraashley36)

22 posts

My belief is that to properly interpret your dreams, you need to keep a dream journal and work intensely with your own subconscious material – it’s no good some other person doing the work for you… You’re dealing with stuff that is so deeply buried within your own mind that it only comes out in your dreams… How would someone else even begin to comprehend the meaning it may have to YOU?

As your physical body is the temple of your spirit, so the dreamworld is the temple of your shadow self.

I recommend keeping a journal or some type of recording device on your bedside table. Write everything down as soon as you wake up. After a few months you will begin to notice patterns and different types of dreams having varying degrees of significance (some are just ‘junk dreams’ to process stress). Some dreams will be vivid and meaningful. The latter sometimes carry message from Spirit guides or ancestors.

It’s your sacred duty to learn the language of your soul in dreamtime.