Interference by another let the one get away

over 11 years ago

My psychic told me that jarin, the guy meant for me was to come back to me after he had apologised etc. He has apologized but we cant ever seem to make it to each other ever. The girl that initially broke us up is still with him. So to an extent, am i right by saying soulmates can b kept apart by the will of others? Thanx!

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

yes,expecaily when its done in spite,,cantact me I can help

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

If your still interested in knowing more, contact me, one full hour only $10! :)

over 11 years ago
psychicmella's photo

★Mella's Love Vision's★ (psychicmella)

66 posts

Yes You are right, To the Extent. Soul Mates will always find there way back to the person they belong truly belong with.It may take much time and patience but it will happen. Whats Ment to Be will Be :)

Many Blessings & Happy Holidays

Mella

over 11 years ago
teamus didn't upload a photo

Taylor Anthony (teamus)

11 posts

Elizabeth, you are right. Evil exists in the world an it manifests itself to cause pain and destruction. I think tihs is where Karma steps in. It is our own decisions that block our fate. Remember books that you could pick the ending. If you want the hero to attack turn to page ten. If you want to hero to fall in love turn to page 25. Love is a game and you have to play to win. Everybody playing the game isn’t fair. Some cheat, others lie and more still sit on the sidelines to heckle players. Advice: Don’t stop living. Go about your day with joy. I know how you can massage his will to open another door of opportunity. Seek with me.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING! you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. from your post im picking up alot of changes ahead of you.want to know what they are? lets chat to get more intune.contact me today for a better tommorow!

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)