Please Help

over 11 years ago

Last year I quit my job to start a new business, a makeup school, something I have wanted to do for years. In order to stay open I need to have at least 10 students enroll for our January class. Do you see this as being possible or am I going to have to close the doors. Please help. I am really stressed.

over 11 years ago
psychiclyn didn't upload a photo

psychiclyn

2 posts

It sounds like a very stressful situation you’re dealing with here. From your message, I’ve already picked up the answer to your question. I am also seeing some unwise decisions that have been made. I can help you find out what those were and I can also help you find out if you’re suppose to focus your energy on the school or somewhere else right now. Later on today (12/9/12) would be a very good time to take me into private if you would like to find out. I would love to help you. :)

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING! you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. from your post im picking up alot of changes ahead of you.want to know what they are? lets chat to get more intune.contact me today for a better tommorow!

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

You know what you REALLY need ,Rae? Some REAL ANSWERS! You havent been to a bunch of psychics,but you know you want someone honest accurate and ethical when you do pick one. It also helps to have one who has a business background as I do in your situation.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, I have the insight that you need to know…I would like to help you further….Thanks!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Rae,

I am fairly new to the board and going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you?

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
linden's photo

Linden (linden)

22 posts

please come and see me in a private reading