new relationship

over 11 years ago

am in a new relationship with someone I have known several years, now it seems I have unintentionally put pressure on him, which makes me feel like he deserves better than me… HELP please!!!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Judy,

Lets do a reading on this matter and see what is really going on. And dont keep thinking he could find someone better…why think like that? All it does is bring negativity into the situation and makes it harder to get through. Lets look at this and find some answers.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Thanks but dont have a credit card or able to afford to do a reading…

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Hi Judith! how are you today? I do sense a bit of pressure on him but I do see yous in a long term relationship…with a few rough patches, I Have a special $5 reading if you like I will be able to find out what hes feeling for you

over 11 years ago
angel_blessings didn't upload a photo

... (angel_blessings)

36 posts

Judith, deal with this feeling of “He deserves better than me” first. It will automatically help to ease the pressure and also help you to create the relationship YOU deserve!

over 11 years ago

Hello Judith, let’s have a chat and work from there I can most definitely help you. Take care be blessed!:) the keyword here is (PESSIMISTIC!)