Exs weird habit

over 11 years ago

My ex has done this 3 times. He texts to say hi, which i reply to. The he either takes ages to reply or doesnt get back to me at all. What does he mean by doing that? A friend doesnt even do that. hopelessly confused what does he want out of it?

over 11 years ago
lorimarie's photo

Lori Marie (lorimarie)

90 posts

He is playing games with you…he is not worth your time and the next time he texts you hi you really should ignore him. Do not let him think he has an open door back in because that’s what he wants. He wants to know he can come back when he wants. Your worth way more than that. Plus I see a really good guy in your energy field! Much better than this fellow.

over 11 years ago
teamus didn't upload a photo

Taylor Anthony (teamus)

11 posts

Elizabeth, I agree with Lori. “I tell you the truth,” Jesus answered, “This very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times.” Your ex has had his three strikes and being an ex he already had disowned the value of his love with you. Do not allow yourself to be sucked into his treachery. I asked my pendulum, does he want to get back with you sexually and it said yes. I asked if he cared about your well being and it said yes. I asked if he wanted to be a “husband” to you and it said no. Be careful. His plans are not sincere.

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Hi Elizabeth! I have some visions of him going through some troubles and he is very unhappy right now, contact me for my $10 deal for details

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING! you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. from your post im picking up alot of changes ahead of you.want to know what they are? lets chat to get more intune.contact me today for a better tommorow!

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)