my husband has left

over 11 years ago

my husband who ive been with for 30 yrs in total has left to be with someone else hes left 3 times in the last 3 mths he cant seem to make his mind up between us and let go of me andrew 29.12.59 im mandy 7.11.59 thankyou

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi mandy im so sorry to hear what your going though with your hubby..but it wonr be a long speration he does need some time to think ..his heart is wanting to be with you but his mind has been in the clouds . want to know more? then just click on me image an dlets chat! i feel their is plenty for me to tell you and you need to know.. Hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Hello Mandy ican help you with all your questions contact me now i am avail for only $5 no limit

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

I’m available with some valuable answers! :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Mandy,

He could make up his mind,but he isnt thinking like himself right now. I can help you with this. Online and available now to help you.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
avana's photo

Avana Love (avana)

5 posts

I will give you honest truth. I know how you must feel and I will give you genuine advice. Hope for the best and contact me soon!

over 11 years ago
mslove.expert didn't upload a photo

LOVE EXPERT (mslove.expert)

23 posts

I can get your husband back home to you dear.. Wait no more contact me live now.

over 11 years ago

Mandy,

When you are ready for Honest Enlightenment on this situation with your husband get it from one who is world renowned to be accurate.

<= Click My Photo & Connect With me in Live Chat

over 11 years ago
biba2121's photo

Bee Howard (biba2121)

1 post

I would like to help you with this situation, and I will give you a reading which will be honest and true. I will only ever tell you the truth, be it what you want to hear or not, but u will also help give you some direction at this difficult time. Love and light

over 11 years ago

Home your husband get back to you,

over 11 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

when someone leaves it is hard. but he will return. call me now for a better connection

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Mandy,

Sorry to hear of your difficult situation.

I would like to recommend you get yourself a support group of either friends, families or other ladies in a similiar position to yourself.

I would also like to recommend you seek counselling over the next six months.

NO I am not suggesting that you are nuts in any way. It is normal to free dis-believe at Andrew’s behaviouir – Anger at the other lady and a whole range of different feelings.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can give you some insight…I would really like to help you further…May GOD bless you!

over 11 years ago
psychiccolima didn't upload a photo

Colima (psychiccolima)

24 posts

Vision that I am creating that he loves you but the other woman just confusing I Is future but it takes work you need to clear the negativity please email me

over 11 years ago

Hi, I’m here if you would like for me to look into this for you