bradfordthecat

over 11 years ago
bradfordthecat didn't upload a photo

helen charlesworth (bradfordthecat)

2 posts

my ex is moving away….im gutted….but i know he is happy to be single and do his own thing. but why do i feel a connection with him

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorstefanie's photo

Psychic Stephanie (spiritualadvisorstefanie)

116 posts

contact me for a reading

over 11 years ago
psychicmella's photo

★Mella's Love Vision's★ (psychicmella)

66 posts

Hello Helen,

I would be more then happy to help shed some light on your worries with a reading.

Feel free to contact me at anytime.

Many Blessings & Happy Holidays

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Helen,

You feel a connection because you havent ever completely let go of your feelings for him. Lets do a reading and I can help you with that.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Helen,

I am fairly new to the board and going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you?

I must admit I tend to agree with Robin here. On that note I would like to recommend a book to assist you in getting over the break up and moving on. The book in question is called; IT IS CALLED A BREAKUP BECAUSE IT IS BROKEN.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Hi Helen, you still feel a connection, because deep in your heart, you still love him and have feelings for him, which means that is the reason why you can’t completely let him go…I would like to help you further, come and chat with me, so I can give you some important insight about your situation. Thanks!