help please

over 11 years ago

ibeen feeling so down and needing help i just feel like someone is wishing me bad,, im not sure anymore any insight

over 11 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

I don’t see in the message so far that someone is wishing you bad; it’s more a matter of life lesson. It shows you have had to learn how to heal from this you’ve been feeling. You need to start over fresh, and there may be some problems because things in your life are in the very early making stages. You have it in you to get through all of this, even if you find it hard to see the good coming. If you make sure you talk and get things off your shoulder you’ll find these situations you face will get much better. There’s a lot more to this; if you would like my help, contact me.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I would be glad to look into this with you and see whats going on. Some one may be wishing you bad or worse..thats true. Online now and ready to help you!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
lightguidancehappiness's photo

Light Guidance Happiness (lightguidancehappiness)

8 posts

Hi, I Would Love To Give You A Reading To See Exactly What Is Making You Feel This Way.. Hope To Hear From You Soon

over 11 years ago
ladydonna's photo

Donna Landino (ladydonna)

34 posts

its not that anyone is wishing you bad there is alot of bad karma you collected from people around you let me tell you who are they let me tell you who to stay away from come chat with me

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

hello reach me , i have an no limit offer ty

over 11 years ago
psychicsylviamarks didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sylvia (psychicsylviamarks)

27 posts

i’ve read your question and i felt alot of negative vibe call me if you want it cleared.

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorstefanie's photo

Psychic Stephanie (spiritualadvisorstefanie)

116 posts

do you know someone by the name of tiana, this person has to do with this feeling

over 11 years ago
edabrocco0427 didn't upload a photo

edabrocco (edabrocco0427)

5 posts

call me

over 11 years ago

wow yes i callnow psychic stephanie

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Angelwills,

I am new to the board and going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you?

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

would like to look further into this for you and give you the BEST FUTURE INSIGHTS and ADVISE. any questions you may have will be answered by me in just one session! NO sugar coating in my readings just GENUINE ANSWERS,ADVISE AND OUTLOOK INTO THE FUTURE.i feel a great conection with you and feel many great things ahead of you soon! DONT be confused or hurt any longer! contact me today for a better and brighter tomarrow!

I do hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :) BEST REGARDS GENUINE PSYCHIC LEE:)