Baby Dilemma

over 11 years ago
nikwa's photo

nikwa

6 posts

I desperately want to have a second child, ive been to the doctor for help, but they say im fine, i have a gut feeling im not fine, is something wrong with my reproductive organs, do you see another baby for me?? Please please help

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorstefanie's photo

Psychic Stephanie (spiritualadvisorstefanie)

116 posts

i see 2 more actually congrats!!! stop stressing and everything will be fine just pray to jesus for abrahams blessing (abraham had a miracle he had a child at old age jesus/god blessed him) .. contact me for full reading

over 11 years ago
mslove.expert didn't upload a photo

LOVE EXPERT (mslove.expert)

23 posts

Contact me for a detailed reading dear with dates and times!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Nikwa,

I would be glad to look into this for you and see what I get regarding another child. I am online now and available to help you.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Nikwa,

Come and CHAT with Me. I will Honestly Enlighten you on this reproductive concern you have. You will discover what your future holds for offspring.

<= Click My Photo, Let’s Get Started

over 11 years ago
nikwa's photo

nikwa

6 posts

omg, guess whos pregnant…. :)

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorstefanie's photo

Psychic Stephanie (spiritualadvisorstefanie)

116 posts

see everything is went fine :)

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

CONGRADULATIONS! WHAT A WONDERFULL GIFT THIS XMAS! HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND GOD BLESS HUN!:)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Nikwa,

I have the answer to what is going on when the doctor says you are fine but it just does not seem to be happening for you.

This story is from a local doctor. The womb is like a flower waiting for the bees to come and do their part in the story. When Stressed!!! the flower is clapped shut and therefore the bees cannot pollinate the flower.

I know it is all fine and dandy telling you to stop stressing but stop and think of this.

Have you ever noticed quite often when people give up trying to have a baby – stressing about it, it then just seems to happen.

The lady has given up – stop worrying and stop doing IVF and boom it happens.

Happy Ending.

All the best EstherLibra