can u help me i m single

over 11 years ago

i saw dream about little babyboy he was 6 or 7 months . he was very lovely naughty cute boy.i was playing , nurturing, caring him. many of times i saw babyboy or babygirl dreams.what is it mean ? now these days i m seeing babyboy dreams. i m single and virgin. then why this dreams i m seeing? and i am not in stressed. i don’t have funds can’t afford readings.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Angel,

I saw this and wanted to say I feel this digs into a subconscience desire for children,eventually. It shows you do have a strong maternal instinct. I dont feel it is neccesarily a prophetic dream,but a secret hope that one day you will have kids.

Blessings to you and have a wonderful holiday season!

Robin Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
ki.oracle.online's photo

ASK ۞ Satya St.George (ki.oracle.online)

48 posts

Hello Angel,

I get that you don’t have funds. When you do, I would love to do a depthy session on this topic.

Dreams like this are very significant, and many times having a child in a dream can refer to our INNER CHILD, in other words the little girl in you, who is needing to be taken care of. But can also refer to a situation outside of yourself…and this is part of Dream Interpretation as well.

I feel this dream is showing you insight into yourself, a future mate, and the work of bring a child onto this earth. So for greater detail…when you get some extra money, please take me private.

Be well, Kiora