Wondering

over 11 years ago
sjon188 didn't upload a photo

sjon188

13 posts

I was wondering how does this guy that I work with feels about me. Is he attracted to me, does he like me. And what are his feelings towards me. My name is Sierra dob is Dec 14 1989. And his dob and name isBroderick May 24 1988. Thanks

over 11 years ago

Hello sjon, I have the answer for you come have a private chat with me, i’m online now. Take care be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
psychicmella's photo

★Mella's Love Vision's★ (psychicmella)

66 posts

Hello Sweetie,

I would be more then happy to look into this mans feelings for you with a reading.

Feel free to contact me at anytime.

Many Blessings & Happy Holidays

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Hello sweetie, I am seeing some attraction between you and Broderick and this will become more stronger in the new year

over 11 years ago
ki.oracle.online's photo

ASK ۞ Satya St.George (ki.oracle.online)

48 posts

Hello sjon,

Definitely see him returning the interest that you have in him, so he likes you back.

The question then becomes, will we get together to have a successful relationship, and on that note, I am here for you, when you need to see that.

I’ve available afternoons and evenings if you want to set up an appointment to go private.

Kiora

over 11 years ago
sjon188 didn't upload a photo

sjon188

13 posts

I also want to know why he stopped talking to me all of a sudden

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

he cares for you yes..but i am sensing a their is somthing causing a distraction…want to know what this is? lets chat to get more intune and find out asap! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello! How are you tonight? I do see that is he afraid and confused. He honestly doesn’t know what to do, please call me for more insight and information!

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

COME AND CHAT THERE MORE TO IT THEN YOU KNOW.

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

hello there, im avb today, i have an no limit offer! no worrying about mins ok, reach me.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sjon,

I am new to the board and going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you?

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra