heartbroken

over 11 years ago

hi can you tell me what you see happening with rasean and I after all that has happened?

over 11 years ago

“Happy Holidays Jenelle, I can help you with this matter if you would like i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
psychicmella's photo

★Mella's Love Vision's★ (psychicmella)

66 posts

Hello Sweetie

I would be more then happy to help shed some light on your worries and questions with a reading.

Feel free to contact me at anytime.

Many Blessings & Happy Holidays

over 11 years ago
ki.oracle.online's photo

ASK ۞ Satya St.George (ki.oracle.online)

48 posts

Hi Jenelle,

The test here is for Rasean to have more faith in a new beginning. So that is the real question.

Yes, I get you both love each other, it might take more than love to make it work, and I think you are sensing that.

I am available to set up an appointment for a reading and would love to do that. Hope your holidays are good considering your away from him. I’m here if you need me.

Kiora :D

over 11 years ago

hi, I’ve read your post. I am able to send you answers. Should you be interested in receiving information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

May the new year fullfill your dreams

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING! you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. from your post im picking up alot of changes ahead of you.want to know what they are? lets chat to get more intune.contact me today for a better tommorow!

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :) HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

no limit, no worrying about time, reach me today!! Unlimited questions!Receive a top Reading That will reveal all you need to know concern

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/3 TO 1/10!!!!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Jenelle, a Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view towards you, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, I have the insight that you need to know…I would like to help you further…Thanks!