Cant take it anymore

over 11 years ago

Hey, I’m new, and am looking for advice. My ex and I have been broken up for awhile, his name is Chris(I had relations with him). It was long distance and he lives in Montana. I live in Virginia. I’m trying to be happy, but I cant shake a feeling that maybe it’s not over yet? (it ended badly, and not clear either)

He says right now he cant be. I’ve been seeing his name everywhere, videogames, tv, books, etc. Even where he’s living. Also I’ve been seeing the words two months in things too, thats how long we’ve been broken up. I know it’s weird, but the last time when this happened, it was when we were apart, and we eventually got back together.

There’s this guy friend who likes me, Ryan, he’s a nice guy and all, but I feel he’s not for me. He wants things to be more. I just don’t see it happening. I thought of dating him, but decided against it. Things just aren’t right. :(

I’ve sent my ex an email, and I feel he’s ignoring me. Does he just hate me now? Does he not care for me anymore?

over 11 years ago

“Happy Holidays Ashely, I will be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Merry Christmas Ashley :)

I hope that you are able to enjoy today. It’s not easy at all to deal with situations like this especially when your mind starts going back and forth between different scenarios.

Chris does not “hate” you, but, on the surface, there is an overwhelming feeling of not wanting to deal with any of it right now. If I were you, I’d take this time to let your heart mend.

With Ryan, if you don’t feel it, you don’t feel it. I don’t pick up much between the two of you and it almost feels as if he is too predictable. I think you made the right choice for you here.

Hang in there!

~Bryan

over 11 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello! I do have some insight and it’s pretty powerful. You might wanna know this.. call me soon!

over 11 years ago
psychicmella's photo

★Mella's Love Vision's★ (psychicmella)

66 posts

Hello Sweetie,

I would be more then happy to help shed some light on your confusion with Chris with a reading.

Feel free to contact me at anytime.

Many Blessings & Happy Holidays

over 11 years ago
ki.oracle.online's photo

ASK ۞ Satya St.George (ki.oracle.online)

48 posts

Hello Ashley,

You must feel horrible. Not really knowing what this guy is feeling other than pushing you away.

I don’t think he hates you, I feel he doesn’t understand what has transpired between you both, he can’t deal with any more negativity, so he needs to wind down. You do too, really.

Gaining clarity is what is occuring. Sometimes that takes some space. I get the impression he was having a hard time hearing you out, because the emotions were so intense in the end.

Wishing you well. I’m here if you need me.

Kiora

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Ashley,

I would be glad to look into this for you and am online and available now. If you want the truth from a man’s point of view,let me know.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Thanks you guys. I’m having help from LovingGodforever. If I have any more problems I’ll tell one of you guys. :)

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

hello there, im avb today, i have an no limit offer! no worrying about mins ok, reach me.