first xmas without my husband for 30 yrs hope she burns the turkey!

over 11 years ago

hi husband left to be with someone else 3 wks ago left 3 times in 4mths to be with her could anyone tell me if this is going to all turnout ok with us desperate today x

over 11 years ago

“Happy Holidays” I would love to help you with this situation if you would like, come and have a private chat with me i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago

hi cant afford to right now but thankyou

over 11 years ago

Mandy I have something to tell you come to private chat with me this will not take long. First 3min. free.

over 11 years ago

thankyou i would really like that but would you be able to give me short insight nowfor peace of mind his dob 29.12.59 andrew then could have reading tomorrow pls

over 11 years ago

Yes I can Mandy.

over 11 years ago

thankyou can you see a good outcome to this i know he still loves me x

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Mandy,

If you ever want a reading where you are told the truth about this situation,and given some opportunities on how to change it,please let me know.ONline and available everyday here on Bitwine.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
ki.oracle.online's photo

ASK ۞ Satya St.George (ki.oracle.online)

48 posts

Hi Mandy,

After 30 years I would really upset, too. I read your other posts, and I feel your desparation and agony.

Not having tons of funds for a reading doesn’t help.

This man of yours is very stubborn, as I read his energy, he is determined to stay away because he wants to stay when he is around you, so he too is torn.

The issues between you both is what unconsciously had him seeking out someone else. I get lots of anger.

When you have some extra money, just send me a message and I will take my fee down a bit for you, for the reading. I’m available afternoons and evenings mountain standard time, for a private.

Be well, Kiora

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Mandy,

It is important that you get yourself some type of emotional support going through this very difficult stage in your life.

Things usually feel worst during any holiday period according to whatever religious beliefs you have.

Is there any religious group around you that can assist with counselling???

All the best EstherLibra