My aunt wants to know if she is going to have a baby

over 11 years ago

My aunt’s name is Patricia Dugar and her date of birth is September 11, 1978. She has had 2 miscarriages and she is very depressed, she sees everyone else in the family with kids and she feels like she has a problem. She has taken several exams but the doctor say she is in proper conditions to conceive, now she wants to know if the problem is her husband, since he refuses to go for examination we haven’t determine if he is the problem here. Please please someone help. Thank you =)

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING! you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. from your post im picking up alot of changes ahead of you.want to know what they are? lets chat to get more intune.contact me today for a better tommorow!

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :) HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

Hello! I specialized in Fertility readings and TTC! Come and Chat anytime for real, honest answers about any and all future pregnancies for you or your aunt!! ♥

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

hello there, im avb today, i have an no limit offer! no worrying about mins ok, reach me.

over 11 years ago

hello, I can help your aunt right away . Please contact me and I will give you time frame and when . I specialize in these areas . Blessings -sunn10020