Trust

over 11 years ago

Will I ever be able to trust him? He 4/15/78 still denies ever sleeping w/her 12/26/82. I dreamt he was in my house and it was chaotic, clothes, trash and clutter everywhere but i tried to.convince him it was all ok. This young female came knocking on my door and i went to confront him but he had left out a different door and took the young woman with him. I worry thats a sign. Maybe a sign to pull my stuff together but its left me wondering.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING! you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. from your post im picking up alot of changes ahead of you.want to know what they are? lets chat to get more intune.contact me today for a better tommorow!

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :) HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

over 11 years ago

Hello, Please contact me and I will give you full accurate details ,if you can trust him or not . I will give you the truth . I specialize in these areas of love and relationship.I will give you the truth . Blessings -sunn10020

over 11 years ago

Yesterday i accused him of being with her. Let’s just say he was and is not the least bit happy about it. Iwill get a reading asap but I’m tired of getting into a reading and coming out feeling even more confused. He hasnt talked to me except to say that he doest want her and would need a woman with a lil more class. That was it, nothing since.

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

hello . i have a no limit reading today < 10$ no worrying about mins

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

me and chat with me, I have the insight that you need to know…I would like to help you further…Thanks!

over 11 years ago
linden's photo

Linden (linden)

22 posts

Hello I’m Linden,

I am a psychic and reader here if you have any questions let me help you with a reading. Love, Money, General Readings. I have many spreads to choose from if you like you can take your pick.

I have always had this gift since a child, I struggled a lot my teens not knowing about it, til One day like you I went to get a reading done, the woman had told me I had the same ability’s as her, that I also needed to find my inner self, so then I started looking. Things became more open more understanding to me. So then I started helping others. I have been adopted at a early age of my life so I still am unsure if I am 2nd 3rd 4th Generation.

That being said I am here to help you. I enjoy what I do and hopefully I can give you some insight and clarity to your questions. I am a very honest and caring person, I tell you what my cards and guides tell me to tell you, Not exactly what you want to hear. Light and Love, LINDEN..

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Katrina,

Having experienced a very similar dream and theme I can tell you – listen to it. Unfortunately I had the mistress at a later date on my front door step – it turn out in my case to be 100% accurate.

Often your subconscious will stream something at you, that you were prefer to ignore.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
truespirit's photo

True Spirit (truespirit)

24 posts

You know exactly how you feel and no one can tell you whether to trust him or not. Once the trust has been broken it is hard to bring it back, it’s like a shattered glass. We all have been there. But I need you to ask yourself what it is that you truly want. If you still want to be with him, you need to be able to learn how to forgive him. If you can’t then your relationship will not be happy. I can help you to clarify things, all psychics and counselors are here to guide you, but at the end of the day it really is up to you to decide which road to take we cannot take it for you.

over 11 years ago

I believe the dream was telling me that my baggage and b.s. is going to get in the way. A warning of sorts. I haven’t listened & he’s getting pretty sick of the BS I keep bringing into things. Fulfilling the prophecy instead of doing somethingto change things. So I’ve decided to start changing for me. In a year whether he is here or not I want to be in a better place. If it helps things with us great. If not at least I’m better off.

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Katrina come chat with me I have some news for you!