heartbroken - and very strange situation

over 11 years ago
catlove didn't upload a photo

catlove

1 post

My fiance went to do a two month job at a vacation resort in another country in early October. We’ve been together almost 7 years. On Nov 24th at 2:30am he called me very drunk and said he met another woman there and wasn’t coming back. I haven’t heard from him since. I am not only completely heartbroken and paralyzed with grief, I am incredibly confused. Something seems so off and so wrong? Things “don’t ring true” Is this woman really the new “love of his life” which he always said I was? Will he really stay there with her, or what’s going on? Can/will we get back together? I wish for nothing more. He is my soulmate, the love of my eternity. He is born 08/17/67 I am born 07/18/67

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorstefanie's photo

Psychic Stephanie (spiritualadvisorstefanie)

116 posts

sweetyi feel your pain i feel i sense of lost in your heart and mind, of nothing but wondering, i see what this man means to you, contact me so we may talk in private, you can be helped,

over 11 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

hello darling. i am so sorry to hear about this, i do sense someone in the way of your relationship but it can be fixed easily. call me in person

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

come and chat,I have lots of specials giong on we will make sure to get all your questions answered.

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

hello there, im avb today, i have an no limit offer! no worrying about mins ok, reach me.