down & out

over 11 years ago
s001001 didn't upload a photo

Shauna (s001001)

4 posts

wondering who can give it to me straight. I need my faith restored because I am feeling cheated that many here told me something and turns out it’s wrong. need real answers

over 11 years ago
sophiademetros16 didn't upload a photo

PsychicReadingsBySophia (sophiademetros16)

63 posts

hi dear i am sorry that this has happened to you i was born a psychic passed on from generations i am picking up from you energies an amount of confusion also i do see cause you are emotianlly under some stress please contact me for a detailed reading on love career life, etc hope to hear from you please visit my site gb.

over 11 years ago

Hello, I am available to help you with this matter if you would like i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING! you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. from your post im picking up alot of changes ahead of you.want to know what they are? lets chat to get more intune.contact me today for a better tommorow!

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :) HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

i have a no limit offer , 10$, reach me today!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

If you would like an honest and truthful reading done,with no fairy tales of baloney,I am online now and avilable!

Check out my feedback,it shows I tell it like it is.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me…I have the insight that you need to hear…I would like to help you further…

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear S001,

I am fairly new to the board and going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you?

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra