Dream

over 11 years ago

A few days ago, I had a dream that I can’t seem to forget. In the dream my sister, my niece and I were hiding from a man with a gun in our childhood home. He was a character from a soap opera. He just walked up to where we were hiding and shot us. I was shot in the side. What does this dream mean?

over 11 years ago
raingoddess didn't upload a photo

★Psychic medium and love ... (raingoddess)

3 posts

I am a dream interpreter if you are wanting my assistance. If so I am online now and would be happy to help :) just go ahead and send me a reading request.

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

im avb today , no limit reading , 10$reach me .

over 11 years ago

Hello Kathy, I can tell you exactly what your dream is trying to let you know or to beware of, if you would like come have a private chat with me i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I FEEL THIS DREAM IS TRYING TO SHOW YOU A SIGN OF WHATS COMING IN THE FUTURE..BUT DONT BE AFRIAD I DONT FEEL ANY HARM FOR YOU OR LOVED ONES…LETS CHAT TO GET MORE INTUNE WIHT YOU AND YORU DREAMS TO SEE WHATS TO COME EXACTLY FROM IT THANKS I HOPW TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON! god bless and happy new year

over 11 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

I have been interpreting dreams for over 14 years, I can answer your questions, Send me a chat request to unlock the answers

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

hello im avb today, with an no limit offer , happy new year!

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Let me meditate on this for you contact me live!

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

there is more than you think,come and chat