Help

over 11 years ago

Is there anything that I can do to help me get over my feelings for this guy C 4/15/78? I dont think he cares for me anymore. I think he has decided to move on. So I want to do the same. Are there any cleansing or positive work that can be done to help me move on?

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

reach me today, new year readings are no limit 10$ im 35 years of exp! Katrina u have good aura i see much for you .

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

There is definitely work to be done to help you in life. I have 25 years experience.. Contact me live and let me discuss the process of cleansing with you!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING! you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. from your post im picking up alot of changes ahead of you.want to know what they are? lets chat to get more intune.contact me today for a better tommorow!

looking foward to chatting with you soon! HAVE A BLESSED AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

yes,there are a few options you can take come and chat

over 11 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your love questions. I will give you full accurate insight and details when he is coming back to you . My readings come true . I will give you the truth . Just contact me _on line . I,m on line now ,or leave a message . My fee-$10.00-I specialize in love and ex coming back . Blessings

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Katrina,

Yes I can assist you through some grief counselling so you can close the door on this if you wish?

However, mine is more of a Psychological Approach as I am also a trained counsellor.

All the best EstherLibra