should i stay or go

over 11 years ago

Im currently a student in austin and i really want to move back to sf.. Can anyone give ne insight on this? Also should i pursue this new guy jamie? thanks

over 11 years ago
psychicmella's photo

★Mella's Love Vision's★ (psychicmella)

66 posts

Hello Sweetie,

I would be more then happy to help shed some light on all your questions with a reading.

Feel free to check out my profile and qualifications.

Many Blessings & Happy new year

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Catherine,

If you would like some honest answers and some sound advice,I am online now and can help you.

Check out my client feedback please and lets do a reading.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I DO SEE A MOVE FOR YOU BUT IM NOT SIRE FOR HOW LONG NOW..BUT I WILL KNOW AS SOON AS WE GET TO CHAT WIHT YOUR NAME AND DOB I CAN PICK UP PLANTY FOR YOU..IM HAVING NEW YEAR SPECIAL..LETS CHAT!

over 11 years ago
aesonknight didn't upload a photo

Aeson Knight (aesonknight)

36 posts

Hello I would be more than welcome to answer any questions you may have. You may also chose to contact me by chat the first three minutes are always free!!

I have given advice and giving you a complete reading for over 18 years from all walks of life. I use a blend of the tarot and my gift as a Clairvoyant to offer you the most complete picture of the choices you have coming to you. I offer non judgment reading that give you the truth , no sugar-coating or false hope.

I look forward to providing you a detailed reading to all your worries

Aeson Knight

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

That is a very importebt question it cannot be answerd here come and chat ill be more than happy to help

over 11 years ago

Hello, I would be glad to give you accurate insight and details on what you should do . Please contact me _live chat or Leave a message . sunn10020-$10-Blessings

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Catherine,

I am new to the board and going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you?

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further. May GOD bless you!