Is he telling the truth?

over 11 years ago
marg didn't upload a photo

Melaney (marg)

33 posts

I was supposed to be spending New Years with him. But not anymore. Is he ( June 6th, 1973) telling the truth about why we can’t be together?

over 11 years ago
sophiademetros16 didn't upload a photo

PsychicReadingsBySophia (sophiademetros16)

63 posts

hi dear just from your energies i am picking up that you are emotianlly under some stress and that you have been worrying a bit more than usual please contact me for a detailed reading i would love to help with any problems that you have hope to hear from you please visit my site i do offer meditations.

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

hello im avb today, with an no limit offer , happy new year!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING! you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. from your post im picking up alot of changes ahead of you.want to know what they are? lets chat to get more intune.contact me today for a better tommorow!

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
aesonknight didn't upload a photo

Aeson Knight (aesonknight)

36 posts

Hey I feel he is but their are so much more going on with him if you like more information. please contact me by chat and we can address the other issues. going on here

Aeson

over 11 years ago
marg didn't upload a photo

Melaney (marg)

33 posts

Aeson Knight, like what more are you picking up?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Melaney,

To get the answer to your question you actually need to visit the reader of your choice.

Please understand that whilst posting questions is a free service, having an actual reading does require payment via PayPal.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello I Would be Happy to Help you.. i am running a special of 8.00 unlimited questions.. please read my reviews & Profile.. im online now!

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further, and give you the insight that you need to know…Thanks!