Is love in my near future?

over 11 years ago

I haven’t had a boyfriend in a while and I was wondering if you see any new guys coming into my life soon(or old flames) i dont think i can afford another heart break right now

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING! you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. from your post im picking up alot of changes ahead of you.want to know what they are? lets chat to get more intune.contact me today for a better tommorow!

looking foward to chatting with you soon! HAVE A BLESSED AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago

Hello Meaghan, I have the answer for you if you would like, come have a private chat with me i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
ladydonna's photo

Donna Landino (ladydonna)

34 posts

there is a old love trying to come back to you this ex realized leaving you was the biggest mistake and want to make it work this time i see that this is the love that was ment for you so come chat with me so i can tell you more

over 11 years ago
aesonknight didn't upload a photo

Aeson Knight (aesonknight)

36 posts

Hello I would be more than welcome to answer any questions you may have. You may also chose to contact me by chat the first three minutes are always free!!

I have given advice and giving you a complete reading for over 18 years from all walks of life. I use a blend of the tarot and my gift as a Clairvoyant to offer you the most complete picture of the choices you have coming to you. I offer non judgment reading that give you the truth , no sugar-coating or false hope.

I look forward to providing you a detailed reading to all your worries

Aeson Knight

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

the new year will bring a new light and new love…come and chat

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Meaghan,

Iam on line right now if you would like to have a look at your love situation with the possibility of new romance.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
bluestar11's photo

bluestar11 (bluestar11)

22 posts

If you know your birth information – come see me and I can take a look at your chart (with an email reading).

Otherwise, I’d be happy to take a look at the cards to see if there is anything on the horizon :)

over 11 years ago

Hello Meaghan, I am a nadi astrologer from india and i need your dob details to do a reading and tell when your special guy will be there with you

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I would like to help you further, come and chat with me…Thanks!

over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

I have known for as long as I can remember that I was blessed with this gift. For all your questions about love,relationships, life, career and finances,soulmate, health and wealth etc.. ,I ENJOY GIVING PEOPLE GUIDANCE ON THE THINGS That MATTER IN LIFE, I CAN SEE THE PAST AS IT WAS, THE PRESENT AS IT IS AND THE FUTURE AS IT SHALL BE!Having mastered the art of tarot reading,Chakra alignment,precognition, I am A direct clairvoyant to provide you with a reading that is quick,concise, clear,and without judgment!