get together for 2013

over 11 years ago
snowbud didn't upload a photo

snowbud

38 posts

will S and I get together and will it be long term? Please answer a yes or no, from that I will choose you to have a reading…

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

well…i do feel your going to be with someone you have been off and off with..this can be spiros so yes…long term..well we can chat to find out for sure..wiht your and his name and dob i can pick up more for you.

over 11 years ago
ladydonna's photo

Donna Landino (ladydonna)

34 posts

yes i see that you will be with him come chat with me to see what is going on between the two of you’s

over 11 years ago
aesonknight didn't upload a photo

Aeson Knight (aesonknight)

36 posts

Hello I feel that you will get back together but you both have to put in some work on your self first

I would be more than welcome to answer any questions you may have. You may also chose to contact me by chat the first three minutes are always free!!

I have given advice and giving you a complete reading for over 18 years from all walks of life. I use a blend of the tarot and my gift as a Clairvoyant to offer you the most complete picture of the choices you have coming to you. I offer non judgment reading that give you the truth , no sugar-coating or false hope.

I look forward to providing you a detailed reading to all your worries

Aeson Knight

over 11 years ago

snowbud

38 posts

to Aeson, we were never together in the first place :-)

over 11 years ago
ladydonna's photo

Donna Landino (ladydonna)

34 posts

happy new year would you like to and chat

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Chat with me now I can get you and Spiros together long term.. It’s definitely meant to be. My dear I can feel it!

over 11 years ago

snowbud

38 posts

SORRY…ONE OF THESE HERE, MS HEALER, TRIED TO GET MONEY OFF ME BY SAYING NEGATIVE ENERGIES AROUND ME ETC SAYING THAT ME AND THIS GUY COULD GET BACK TOGETHER WHEN WE NEVER WERE TOGETHER!!!! BEWARE!! ANOTHER READER HERE WHOS NOW GONE, MRS FAITH DID THE SAME TO ME. BITWINE, PLEASE!!!! TAKE CARE OF THE FALSE READERS HERE, THEY PUT A BAD NAME ON THE GENUINE ONES!!!!!

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Dear, I Only tried to offer my help to you, You called me names and didn’t let me finish the reading and I wasn’t even charging you, I never asked for pay! God Bless

over 11 years ago

Hello , I see it is going to be a change , but it is issues where both of you have,t to change in your spirit . But feel free to contact me and I can go further in your reading . I will give you time frame and details . Contact me -sunn10020-My Fee -$10.00. Live chat or by e,mail -leave a message. Blessings

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Snowbud,

Did you find your preferred reader a month ago?

I am fairly new to the board and going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you?

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra