Why is god playing with me?

over 11 years ago

I’m always pushed to making the wrong decision that throws off my path in life by circumstances that push me to the edge.

This holiday especially, I was meant to go on this holiday with my fam. However, mum’s surgery needed to be reschedule so out of my whole family, I was the one that needed to stay back and take care of her.

I was pretty desperate to have a break so I booked a flight elsewhere for when she would get better. Then, I got invited to this party on the day my flight left for elsewhere by this cute guy that I had an attraction to.

Is this a joke from God?

over 11 years ago

I know I’m being a little immature, but there are so many more examples where my hopes were up but dashed.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING! you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. from your post im picking up alot of changes ahead of you.want to know what they are? lets chat to get more intune.contact me today for a better tommorow!

looking foward to chatting with you soon! HAVE A BLESSED AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Let me chat with you and give you a deep reading. God is never against us but for us dear!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Elizabeth,

I doubt God is having a joke on you…he has much more important things to worry about then playing pranks on his creations. It does however sound like maybe your choices and decision making prowess are being tested. I would be glad to do a reading with you and see what else is going on and how you can make better choices.

ONline now to help you!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Hello Elizabeth, and Happy New Year to you. Let me begin by saying, I do agree with your statement of acting a little immature. If you were the one to remain behind and take care of your mother after her surgery; then this is what GOD has chosen for you to do. GOD directs our steps, and puts people in our path, in order for us (as HIS children), to see the signs and grow closer to HIM. By (our) chosing to go in a different direction (the long way), the LORD, “adjusts” HIS plan for us and leads us again in the direction of HIS path. This is NOT GOD joking with you, and I must ask you to choose you words carefully, by speaking out of frustration and/or anger, you can make things more difficult for you. GOD is the righteous Judge. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

you have a lot of negitive energy around you thats why it makes you second guess yourself and make the wrong chioces.come and chat i can help’

over 11 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Hi Elizabeth,

Happy New Year!

It definitely feels good to vent sometimes!

Staying there for your mother was most definitely a good choice. It’s actually rather noble of you.

Most of this has to do with fully trusting the choices that you are making for yourself. For example, you felt like you needed a vacation, so taking a vacation was the correct choice. Distractions will occur, but they stop once you are no longer persuaded by outside influences and simply choose to follow what feels most correct for you at the time. It can be frustrating, but keep pushing through it and keep relying on your instincts.

You choose your direction in this life and create your own path, not anyone else. It’s partly what free will is all about.

over 11 years ago

Hello, I see you are going to make a lot of changes . I see you are going to make lot of changes and others. I will give you full accurate insight and details on your future. Please contact me Live chat or by e,mail . I will give you the truth . I specialize in these areas of family and stablings where take advantage. Contact me -sunn10020-Fee -$10 Blessings