Lonely

over 11 years ago

I fell in love with a man a few months back that felt the same, but he was unavailable. I can’t stop thinking about him, is there a reason for this or I’m just being ridiculous in my thinking that maybe one day we’ll meet again under better circumstances.

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Rebecca,

I can help you to discover the truth of the matter of your heart. I offer Honest Enlightenment.

<= Click My Name and Connect with me in Live Chat

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Lets just say it’s possible he’s available now and he’s thought about you also.. Contact me Live I have 25 years Experience!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING!I feel many good things are ahead of you for this new year~want to know what they are? lets chat to get more intune. i feel you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. . lets chat to get more intune.contact me today for a better tommorow!

looking foward to chatting with you soon! HAVE A BLESSED AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Rebecca,

Has this solution since been resolved?

I am fairly new to the board and going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you?

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, I have the insight that you need to know…I would like to help you further…Thanks!

over 11 years ago
linden's photo

Linden (linden)

22 posts

come see me I have the insight that you need to know…come and chat with me, so I can help you further within a private …Thanks!

over 11 years ago
truespirit's photo

True Spirit (truespirit)

24 posts

To be honest I never suggest for someone to get involved with a man who is already taken. Save yourself the heartache. You may be happy in the short run, but not long run.