does he

over 11 years ago

does S hates me ? or does he love someone else ?

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

I actually feel there is some love still there, Contact me now and let me look deeper for you! 25 Years Experience!

over 11 years ago

let me help you dear,I do sense some positive indications for you.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

NO he doesnt hate you he still has a place in his heart for you BUT he is confused..want to knwo bout what? contact me and ill be glad to to into further detial and get intune to let you know what it is and what the furute has instore for you too. GB AN DHAPPY NEWYEAR!

over 11 years ago
psychicmella's photo

★Mella's Love Vision's★ (psychicmella)

66 posts

Hello Sweetie,

I would be more then happy to help shed some light on all your questions and concerns with a reading today.

Feel free to check out my profile and Quailifacations.

Hope to Hear from you soon! Many Blessings & Happy New Year

over 11 years ago

hello, I’ve read your post and am able to help you find answers. I work with first names only, therefore I would need them. Please feel free to contact me

Looking forward to hearing from you :)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Angel,

Hate I feel is a bit of a strong word.

I am fairly new to the board and going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you?

I would like to talk to youabout the Law of Attraction

Law of Attraction can help with finances & love life. Put out positive desires only to achieve the best. Please note things still will not happen overnight as this is not a spell but a new approach to your life.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychic_alexis92's photo

Alexis (psychic_alexis92)

72 posts

hi im a new psychic on here but i v been a psychic 4 over 5 years and i can help you and and give you advice on this and let you know whats really going on so lets talk 3 free mins blessings !

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me…so I can help you…I have the insight that you need to know about….