When will he come home

over 11 years ago

I have found the man I belong with but when will he come home to me?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING!I feel many good things are ahead of you for this new year~want to know what they are? lets chat to get more intune. i feel you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. . lets chat to get more intune.contact me today for a better tommorow!

looking foward to chatting with you soon! HAVE A BLESSED AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
sophiademetros16 didn't upload a photo

PsychicReadingsBySophia (sophiademetros16)

63 posts

hi dear contact me for a detailed reading i would love to answer your question for you so please visit my site and chat with me live all i would need is your name and dob and his name and dob hope to hear from you hun godbless.

over 11 years ago

I can answer all of your love and romance questions with this person , I will give you the truth on this man and when he will come back to you . Please contact me -you won,t regret it . I will give you the truth . and time frame . sunn10020-Fee $10-Blessings

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Jami,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view towards you, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad. It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

Would you like to come and visit me in Live-Chat so we can do this spread?

Will take approx 10 mins.

All the best ESTHERLIBRA

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Let me use my abilities to get him home to you.. it’s meant! 25 years experience!