Feelings??

over 11 years ago

Just wondering does 8/19/80 still care for me and have any feelings for me now? We havent spoke in awhile and now he acts like he doesnt even know me anymore. But he does seem depressed. Is there a chance that we will get back together at all?? Can anyone give me some honest advice. My dob 10/2/80! Thank you!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING!I feel many good things are ahead of you for this new year~want to know what they are? lets chat to get more intune. i feel you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. . lets chat to get more intune.contact me today for a better tommorow!

looking foward to chatting with you soon! HAVE A BLESSED AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

I feel there is still something there.. Contact me and let me guide the two you back together! 25 years Experience..

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Curious,

Here is the trouble with asking that vague question about “feelings”. Anger is also a feeling, so if a reader pull up the cards and this person happened to be angry with you at the same time they would still get a YES answer even though that is not really what you meant.

Please be precise with your question.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me…I have the insight that you need to hear…

over 11 years ago
psychic_alexis92's photo

Alexis (psychic_alexis92)

72 posts

hi my dear i can help u on this im online now lets talk i defintley see alot about this guy and whats really going on i do have a alot of insight that u need to know and also some advice so if u wanna chat im hear with the insight u want so dont worry hun and yes i feal alot thers somthing there u just need to get some insight thanks

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Curious,

I noticed your asked for advice.

My advice to you is to stop putting your life on hold for this ex.

Remember advice is free. However readings are not. They need to be paid for.

If you love having this messages board to read posts and put posts and wish Bitwine to stick around, then even so often you need also to open you wallet and pay for a reading.

All the best EstherLibra