Do readings really work

over 11 years ago
sjon188 didn't upload a photo

sjon188

13 posts

I have had readings in the past and they don’t seem to come true. I feel like I’m wasting my time and money. I just can’t figure out what went wrong. Why don’t my readings come true.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

Its probably NOT you but the people you got your reading from. Different readers pick up time frames differently,and then when told to a client,they think it is going to happen right that second that the reader tells them about it. If a reader says “about 3 weeks” that could mean 2,3,4,5,weeks…time frames are tricky and always approximations. Also,things you do can effect the reading. If you were told to do or not do something,and whether or not you did it,could change things entirely.

If you would like a reading with an expert who has over 38 years of active experience,please,let me know.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

THEY DO COME TRUE IT DEPENDA ON WHO IS GIVING YOU A READING..SEEING TO MANY READER ARENT GOOD..YOU GET DIFRENT RESULT EVERY READING ..NO PSYHIC IS THE SAME YOU HAVE TO GO WITH THE READER U FEEL CONECTED WITH..CONTACT ME I FEEL A CONECTION WIHT YOU AND WOULD LIKE TO GIVE YOU A GENUINE READING . HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON! THANK :) AND GOD BLESS

over 11 years ago
psychicmissmoon20's photo

Miss Moon (psychicmissmoon20)

9 posts

well seem’s like you fell on some bad psychics let me give you and email reading

MISS MOON

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/11 TO 1/18!!!!

over 11 years ago

Robin is right.

Timelines are tricky and free will also plays into the readings, I can tell a client that they will find their next boyfriend at Starbucks next week and then they get a job interview and skip starbucks, that changes their life course and their free will played into it.

What I do is give my clients 30 day readings ONLY so that we can continue to see what is coming for them on a regular basis, I keep track of them (if they wish to keep in touch) to make sure that they are making good and healthy choices and to see if their needs spiritually speaking are being met.

Readings do work. :) Blessed Be Terry

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I would like to help you further, come and chat with me…Thanks!

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/20 TO 3/27!!!!

over 11 years ago
psychicsessions didn't upload a photo

Angela (psychicsessions)

29 posts

Theres really no such thing as a ‘bad’ psychic its just some people are harder to read and harder to pick up energies then others. So don’t think bad about all the psychic’s you have talked to in the past. However if you feel like giving it another shot contact me via chat. thanks god bless

over 11 years ago

Hi sjon188,

Readings Don’t work, you do. When you get a reading you are gaining information. Knowledge is power, yet even more powerful when shared. Now what you do with that knowledge is totally up to you.

Use the knowledge wisely.

over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

have known for as long as I can remember that I was blessed with this gift. For all your questions about love,relationships, life, career and finances,soulmate, health and wealth etc.. ,I ENJOY GIVING PEOPLE GUIDANCE ON THE THINGS That MATTER IN LIFE, I CAN SEE THE PAST AS IT WAS, THE PRESENT AS IT IS AND THE FUTURE AS IT SHALL BE!Having mastered the art of tarot reading,Chakra alignment,precognition, I am A direct clairvoyant to provide you with a reading that is quick,concise, clear,and without judgment!