Love

over 11 years ago

Will my ex boyfriend and I come together as a couple again? We had a great misunderstanding will we be able to get through that?

over 11 years ago
psychicmella's photo

★Mella's Love Vision's★ (psychicmella)

66 posts

Hello sweetie,

I would be more then happy to help shed some light on all your questions and worries concerning your Ex, with a love reading today.

Feel free to contact me at anytime.

Many Blessings

over 11 years ago

I specialize in love come chat privately with me…

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Kat,

I am on line right now if you can to have a Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view towards you, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

WE can agree on a fixed price if you like to ensure we do not run out of time or you can hire by the minute up to you.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look further into this for you and give you the BEST FUTURE INSIGHTS and ADVISE. any questions you may have will be answered by me in just one session! NO sugar coating in my readings just GENUINE ANSWERS,ADVISE AND OUTLOOK INTO THE FUTURE.i feel a great conection with you and feel many great things ahead of you soon! DONT be confused or hurt any longer! contact me today for a better and brighter tomarrow!

I do hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :) BEST REGARDS GENUINE PSYCHIC LEE:)

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Contact me LIVE and let me show you just how fast I can get you back into the relationship that you desire! This is meant for you and you deserve happiness, Contact me now!

over 11 years ago

I’m able to tell you if you how things will work out. Keep in mind I am very honest regardless of it being news you aren’t pleased with.

in saying this I’m available.

over 11 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello. I do feel he will be coming back in and out of your life, but i also see something u should be warned about. call me asap.

over 11 years ago

Please contact me and I will give you a true reading on your ex. Please contact me on line . Pick up a lot around you and him . I give accurate readings . Blessings -sunn10020-On line now

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

would like to look further into this for you and give you the BEST FUTURE INSIGHTS and ADVISE. any questions you may have will be answered by me in just one session! NO sugar coating in my readings just GENUINE ANSWERS,ADVISE AND OUTLOOK INTO THE FUTURE.i feel a great conection with you and feel many great things ahead of you soon! DONT be confused or hurt any longer! contact me today for a better and brighter tomarrow!

I do hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :) BEST REGARDS GENUINE PSYCHIC LEE:)